When you come to our office for help, please bring with you any papers you have that are related to your problem. For instance, bring in all notices you have gotten from court and all papers you have signed to do with your case. If you have paperwork about your case, it will be much easier it will be for us to figure out how to help you.
Please bring proof of income to intake. This includes the following:
- Salary or wage statements or W-2 forms
- Proof of unemployment compensation
- Award notifications or a signed statement from the County Assistance Office or Social Security Office stating that you are receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), General Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability payments or Social Security
- Proof of pension/retirement payments
- The back of DPW notices that include calculations of household income
- Determinations denying public benefits (proof of no income)
When you come in for intake, you will need to fill out an intake questionnaire (English / Español). Please review this form in advance to ensure you will be able to provide the necessary information.
If you cannot do the above, we can still help you, so you should still come in during intake.